Training & experience
- Foundation course in group analysis, The institute of Group Analysis (ongoing)
- MA in Integrative Counseling and Psychotherapy, Roehampton University. Three main therapeutic traditions: humanistic/ existential, cognitive behavioural and psychodynamic theory.
- Foundation course in Infertility Counselling (British Infertility Counselling Association)
- Certificate in Couples Counselling, The Grove Practice
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy skills, The Grove Practice
- Certificate of Higher Education in Counselling, Birkbeck University of London. Introduction to a range of counselling theories and practices.
- Certificate in Interpersonal and Counselling skills, Metanoia Institute. Introduction to Transactional analysis.
NHS & Institutional settings
For years I have been working within NHS and Institutional settings. Among them:
Putney Mead Group Medical Practice
Richmond Wellbeing Service East London NHS Foundation Trust
South West London and Saint George’s Mental Health NHS trust
The Awareness Centre
The Maytree Suicidal Respite Centre
Primary Care Psychological Therapies Service, Kent & Medway NHS Trust